Admission and Registration Procedure:
1) Duly filled in application forms should be submitted to the office before the last date announced.
2) Selected students are expected to write an entrance examination.
3) Attested copy of birth certificate is essential for students up to Ist class.
4) T. C. and Progress card must be produced for II Class onwards at the time of admission.
5) Parents /Guardian should be present at the time of interview and Admission.
6) Two passport size photographs are required, and one should be attested by a gazetted officer.
4)10 Passport Size Photos
5)Previous Class Marksheet
1) Notice of withdrawal of a student must be given at least one month in advance or one month’s fee must be paid in lieu of notice.
2) Transfer certificates will not be issued unless all dues are paid in full and a no objection form from all teachers.
3) Those who leave the school without permission or information shall pay the entire school fee of the academic year prior to the T.C.
4) Parents on Inter State Transfer must ensure that Transfer Certificates of their wards are duly countersigned by the concerned Education Officer through the Head of the former School.
1) Promotions are decided on the basis of the performance of the child during the academic year.
2) A student who fails for two consecutive years in a class will not be readmitted.
4) Minimum pass mark is 40%
5) 80% attendance is compulsory for promotions.
6) The decision of the Principal / Correspondent on promotion will be final.
1) Regular and punctual attendance is mandatory for marks and advancement.
2) When it is necessary for a child to be absent, the Principal should be informed in writing in advance. A child’s name will be removed from the School Register if he/she is absent for two weeks without intimation.
3) Leave application must be signed by the parent and to be handed over to the Class Teacher if a child is absent.
4) Students must bring a letter from parent or guardian if they need to leave the school early. No one should leave the school premises without due permission from the Principal.
5) Students suffering from infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend the school until they are medically fit to do so. A fitness certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
6) Birthdays, excursions, weddings or urgent business are not sufficient reasons for absence.
A student who has been absent from school without leave, should attend classes only after obtaining permission from the Principal.
7) Attendance at all school functions is compulsory.
8) Leave will not be sanctioned on the first and last day of the academic year.
9) Noncompliance of these rules will be regarded as serious breach of discipline, and the pupil’s name will be removed from the Roll.