Our Ten Commandments
1) The power of the spirit :
– Thou shalt depend upon divine spirit to achieve spiritual goals.
2) Example of the teacher :
– Thou shalt be what you expect your pupils to become.
3) Relationship of love :
– Thou shalt demonstrate God’s love to the pupils.
4) Methods that involve :
– Thou shalt select and use methods which binds attention.
5) Communication with clarity :
– Thou shalt use words that are clearly understood.
6) Pattern of appreciation :
– Thou shalt move from known to the unknown in natural steps.
7) Joy of discovery :
– Thou shalt stimulate discovery, not merely listening.
8) Appeal to the heart and mind :
– Thou shalt give ample opportunity for volitional response.
9) Response of the will :
– Thou shalt elicit emotional response for the pupil.
10) Living demonstrators :
– Thou shalt motivate the students to embody the lesson in everyday living.